Show Catch Up 2: JCCS, Donny Custom and Sports Car Show

by HoTWire 23. October 2008 03:09

Continuing on the path of catching up on a couple of shows there were a couple more biggies taking place over the past few weeks.

First up is the 4th Japanese Classic Car Show in California, this has become the premier Japanese classic car show for retro car fans outside of Japan.  The quality of cars on show rivals that of the Japanese Domestic scene, and it has the backing of manufacturers now days, if only our UK branches of these companies could be so forward thinking as to show the quality and history of their brand.

A couple of Flickr links to start us off :

Then Japanese Nostalgic Car really have the event sewn up :

Check the shows sites for updates on next years event

Swinging back to the UK we find the legendary Doncaster Custom and Sports Car show.  Once upon a time it was the place that gathered the premier hot rod and custom cars together, later it got over run with more modern modified cars, now it is back to its former glory.  Ideally here I'd be able to give you a long list of galleries and flickr addresses for your perusal, sadly I only have a couple of links:

Firstly from my very own forum (Retro Rides), long term member AlistairK shares his photographs and his thoughts in an entertaining manner (this was still being added to as I was writing this) :

Akku also makes an appearance in this thread, along with some other peoples contributions :

Does anyone else have any more galleries of this event?  I'd love to see some more, RSM will have to make sure we get in gear and get to the show next year.

Thats our catching up done, I'll try and slip in a bonus post of new material tomorrow.

On that subject, if anyone fancies giving writing for RSM a go hit the contact link in the menu over there >> and send me an email.  We'd love to be able to have more updates each week.

Comments (11) -

06/01/2009 08:43:35 #

rat rod

I love the imports almost as much as american muscle. I think there is room for it all.

rat rod United States

12/03/2009 17:27:14 #

Future Sports Unlimited

i just wanna say that your post have an informative and very useful ideas.,.
thanks for sharing i really appreciate it and cool car.

Future Sports Unlimited United States

12/03/2009 17:43:56 #

Mountain Tour Sports

Your post seems like a simple one but it really suits my taste. Thanks for the information webmaster!

Mountain Tour Sports United States

20/04/2009 12:25:40 #

My Little Blog

what a nice car!thanks for sharing it.

My Little Blog United States

23/04/2009 15:02:37 #

My Little Blog

wow!what an awesome car.i love it

My Little Blog United States

24/05/2009 19:09:23 #

Butuan City

The ability of this post makes the reality that they need to provide some information that they want to gathered.

Butuan City United States

28/06/2009 14:07:58 #

California Orange Country Lawyer

I'm working on looking and searching for the problems or errors of different blogengine to prevent problems or errors in my blog site and also to know the solution to fix different problems or errors about this matter.

California Orange Country Lawyer United States

04/07/2009 04:17:00 #

California Orange County Lawyer

this will be a great news thanks for having this one

California Orange County Lawyer United States

08/07/2009 01:43:57 #

pinay

What a nice car! I hope I can have a car like this.

pinay United States

18/07/2009 15:33:36 #

Robert

I don't own a car at the moment but in future when I do it will surely be a sports car.

Robert United States

15/06/2010 18:29:18 #

Facebook Games

<a href="www.friendly-bet.com">www.friendly-bet.com</a>; I found this cool new app on facebook. You can bet your friends on the FIFA World Cup games, NBA Finals and other sporting events using Friendly Bet on Facebook. This is a cool app! Talk smack to your friends and bet on your favorite teams.

Facebook Games United States